dnata Travel Europe, part of the Emirates Group has an exciting opportunity at it's office on Shaftesbury Avenue in London.
We are now recruiting a Online Graphic Designer, you will deliver creative solutions to Travelbag activity briefs for online and offline activity within brand guidelines and in support of business objectives.
- Production of quality marketing collateral reflecting brand values and maximizing opportunity for return on investment.
- Designing and updating the Travelbag & Netflights websites and with current marketing campaigns, microsites, banners, splash pages, emails, e-newsletters, following the relevant Brand Guidelines to create the right look & feel and ensuring that the architecture supports them.
- Creating digital and video (using Premiere & After Effects) assets to be used across Travelbag & Netflights owned and paid media channels
- Designing, proofing and creating complete html files in Dreamweaver.
- Designing marketing pieces for print using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, checking proofs and producing print ready PDF’s.
- Liaising with marketing and third parties
- Researching, sourcing and storing images for Marketing purposes and ad-hoc requests.
-Strengthening and maintaining the brands visual identity through activities above
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in graphic design
- Previous working in-house or agency side
- Experience of using Mac OSX
- Experience building digital and video creative assets
- Font management/Typography
- Use of file compression software
- Experience of FTP
- Experience of using Word and Excel
- Create CSS styles and style sheets
- Experience of UX design (desirable)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver)
- Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Understanding of website optimisation
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of usability issues
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas to a brief and mock ideas up quickly.
- Ability to hand code HTML