ROLE: Production Manager – Packaging
**The successful candidate must be able to speak Gujarati either fluently or near fluently so please bear this in mind before submitting an application**
My client are a leading provider of Film Supplies, Packaging Services, Packaging Innovations and Packaging Design and are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team!
Their ethos is to achieve the very best in regard to their company goals, deliver excellent services, and provide innovative business solutions to all of their customers, while offering an exciting opportunity to all of their employees to develop and progress while being a part of forward-thinking team of individuals.
Requirements for the role:
- The successful candidate must have experience working as a Production Manager, managing a team, for a similar Packaging business.
- To co-ordinate with the Planning Manager to ensure all components are on site for production orders
- To ensure that all machine operators are working to the correct standards and randomly checking
- To work closely with the QA Team to ensure standards are being met
- Excellent management skills, people skills and can manage multiple projects
- Maintain excellent communication and representation to all clients
- Certified as HACCP trained to Level 3 Intermediate (as a minimum)
- Certified as a Trainer or working towards such qualification
- Intermediate knowledge of IT and Microsoft Office packages which include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in BRC or ISO auditing compliance requirements essential
- Additional qualifications or skills such as Lean Six Sigma, IOSH, Pest Management
If you have the relevant experience as a Production Manager working for a Packaging organisation in a food factory environment, please get in touch by applying within!
Production Manager, Packaging, Food Packaging, FMCG, Production, Packaging Innovations, Packaging Design, Packaging Graphics
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing