We are delighted to be working with a fantastic leading national charity who are searching for a Communications and Marketing Manager. This organisation focuses on supporting, advocating for and connecting unpaid carers across the UK.
This brand new role will manage a small team to develop and deliver a full mix communications and marketing strategy alongside the Head of Communications and Marketing. This is a perfect role for a candidate with an understanding of the value of new marketing approaches to reach audiences and be creative with communications plans and deliverables.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of managing and developing a team of communications/marketing professionals
- Strong marketing and comms experience, ideally within the charity sector
- Proven ability to write compelling copy
- Experience of setting and managing expenditure budgets
- Experience of digital development with understanding and improving customer journeys and experience
Closing Date: 7th June
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787or email [email protected]
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities