We are working with a wonderful children’s charity to recruit a highly flexible part time prospect research assistant, the successful candidate will be joining a growing, friendly and high performing team and will be supporting with corporate and trust fundraising. If you are an eager and efficient individual ready for the opportunity to take on a new role with the flexibility to really make it your own this is the perfect opportunity.
The charity is keen to meet with candidates from a prospect research or fundraising background.
Main duties for the Prospect Research Assistant:
- Conduct prospect research, utilising grant finding databases
- Maintain the database capturing gifts, prospect activity and donor pipelines
- Work across fundraising, sharing ideas and offering insight into workloads
- Lead on bid writing for trusts and corporate foundations
- Manage stewardship for trust and corporate donors
- Act as the first point of contact for the team
Essential criteria for the Prospect Research Assistant:
- Experience of prospect research or fundraising
- Knowledge of prospect research tools and resources
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Closing Date: asap – starting in July 2o21
Salary: £30,000 (pro rata)
If you would like to have an informal discussion, please call me on 020 30 062787or email [email protected]
Ashby Jenkins Recruitment are a specialist charity recruitment agency, we are experts in charity recruitment and excel at matching fundraisers to charity jobs. We take a relationship-led approach to recruitment, working ethically and supporting people to find their perfect fundraising jobs.
We are passionate about improving equality across the sector, you can read more about our commitment to diversity here.
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Not for Profit, Charities