Teaching Assistant – Newcastle
Teaching Assistant / TA with Autism experience required for Newcastle school.
A “Good” school for children with Autism is looking for a Teaching Assistant / TA to support children across KS1 to KS5 (3 to 19 years old).
The school are looking to employ someone who has experience of providing personal care and carries a Moving & Handling certificate. The children who attend this school can display challenging behaviour, so it is important that you are comfortable working In this sort of environment.
This is a full-time position to start immediately.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous Autism experience
- Experience across all key stages
- Moving & Handling certificate
- Experience providing personal care
- Experience managing challenging behaviour
- A friendly and caring personality
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year