Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician – Salary is £35,000K (PLUS OT & Company Benefits)
Shifts: Day Shift (Mon – Fri)
A FANTASTIC position has arisen due to growth, with my Client who is a leading Manufacturer in the North East.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my Client, who is a leading manufacturer in their niche, who are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer ideally someone with an electrically biased background, who is looking for a long standing career.
We are looking for an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position.
This position requires experience of working within a high volume, high demanding manufacturing industry. Any experience with robotics or plastics would be desired.
Skills & Requirements of a Robotics’ Technician:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry (ideally FMCG / Automotive)
- PPM System experience
- Robotics Experience
- Knowledge and hands of experience with PLC’s
- Electrical Breakdowns
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary as well as job security
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
HND/HNC or equivalent