Your main duties will include:
- Leading the staff team and allocating duties to ensure that the people we support have their daily needs fully met.
- Day to day responsibility for the running of the service, supporting staff members and promoting open and effective communication.
- Prepare written reports as required and attend multi-disciplinary team meetings, joined up senior meetings, Annual Review Meetings and Care Meetings.
- Manage a supportive partnership with the families, advocates, significant others and external bodies to support a positive image of Autism Anglia and the work we carry out.
- Work with other staff to key work the people we support, promoting independence and advocating on their behalf if required.
- Experience of working within adult health and social care services - essential
- Experience of working with individuals with an autistic spectrum condition or willingness to learn - essential
- Ability and willingness to contribute to the formulation of procedures - essential
- Experience of the supervision and development of staff - essential
- Ability and confidence to make decisions, encourage, motivate and advocate for others – essential
It is essential that the post holder should have a full driving licence.
Weekend £13.00 - £13.50 per hour
Bank Holidays £15.60 - £16.20 per hour
Christmas / NY £20.80 - £21.60per hour
Sleep in Allowance: £70.47 per night
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing