KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Sports / Teaching Assistant Tutor
Location: Remote / Online delivery - with travel included when covid restrictions ease
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications + Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Mileage + more!
Type: Our client is happy to consider candidates on either a full-time or part-time basis
KM have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sports Trainer, with a genuine interest in the training and development of others, to train and work as an Assessor of Sports and Teaching Assistant Apprenticeships.
Criteria for all candidates:.
- Must hold a recognised qualification within Sports e.g. Degree level, BTEC, A Level (or equivalent).
- Experience of delivering sports coaching (e.g. as a teacher; after school clubs; football coaching; rugby coaching etc.)
- Confident to support learners with Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Confident to support learners online via online Teams meetings and telephone - face to face appointments when covid restrictions ease.
- Excellent IT skills - learner files are online based and due to covid, online sessions/reviews are conducted with learners via online platforms such as TEAMS.
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle.
- Flexibility is required with working hours and travel, as and when required to meet learners needs.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Community Sport & Health Officer and Teaching Assistant (Sports pathway) at Level 3.
- Support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering online via Microsoft Teams / Zoom - with travel included when covid restrictions ease
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely assessments and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely assessments / visits (when allowed), quality paperwork and general administration.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education