KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: AAT Tutor Assessor
Location: Remote / Online delivery - Candidates must be flexible with travel across England when Covid restrictions ease
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Healthcare, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Level 3 teaching qualification (PTLLS/AET).
- Hold or be willing to work towards AAT qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Accountancy.
- Experience of delivering training sessions within the workplace.
- Experience of / confidence with remote online learning delivery.
- Confident with 1-1 and small group delivery.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Math’s or English (or Equivalent).
- Assess and deliver AAT / Accountancy qualifications Levels 3 and 4 online to learners.
- Embed Maths and English where required.
- Prepare, plan and deliver quality virtual group and 1-1 learning sessions, and ensure timely and accurate completions in line with company procedures and timescales.
- Support and coach learners through to End Point Assessment.
- Mentor learners throughout their journey offering IAG and encouragement.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education