Toolroom Service Engineer - Permanent Role - Reading based
Responsibilities of the successful Toolroom Service Engineer
- Responsibility for the Management of the Toolroom Facility
- Ensuring the day to day running of the department is adequately resourced to support the Manufacturing KPIs.
- Control external tool repair jobs and cost along with the Tooling Engineering Manager and Process Engineering Manager
- Provide technical support for Tooling and Productivity improvement projects.
- Observe company Health & Safety Policy and all company rules.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of Housekeeping in the toolroom at all times.
- Ensure you have fully utilised and working effectively/safely & have the right skills and equipment to carry out your tasks required.
- Ensure the planning and resourcing of day-to-day activities meet the manufacturing demand.
- Manage Tooling issues and report the tooling status on open activities.
- Continue to support the development of the Toolroom.
- Support for all tooling and manufacturing improvement projects
- Tooling Modifications
- Use of Variety of Precision Measuring Instruments including gauges and Devices
- Able to Read Engineering Drawings
- General Toolmaking Background
- Provide Support to the Mouldshop by ensuring all existing Tooling is maintained, repaired and Modified in a timely manner to enable production requirements are met
Leading Manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Reading.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00am - Friday 17.00pm
Salary £30,000pa - £35,000pa , Parking on site.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing