About the Company
A leading professional services firm with an international reach and a fantastic culture are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Working closely alongside a HR Manager and Senior HR Manager and as part of the wider HR generalist team, this is a full generalist role offering support to the business. Responsibilities include:
- Performance management and coaching line managers
- Managing employee relations (grievances and disciplinaries)
- Assisting the Resourcing Manager with recruitment and improving processes
- Overseeing new joiners/exit interviews
- HR reporting and providing analytics for the Partners/Board
- Advising on salary review process
- Mentoring the HR Apprentice
- Managing projects and working with specialist teams
You will have previous HR experience and have worked in the private sector, preferably professional services and CIPD qualified. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and develop in a client facing role. You will be highly organised, happy with working with systems and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources