Business Analyst needed in Ashton Under Lyne £21.75
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
You will be required to review, analyse and evaluate business systems and user needs. You will also be required to document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our forthcoming transformation project. The key tasks and milestones are set out below:
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Suggest changes for consideration by senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
• Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet