Project Manager needed in London £400 per day PAYE - Reference:339703
To manage the successful implementation of the new Housing Management System, Civica CX, in accordance with the agreed Project Management Framework, and to support the delivery of the agreed outcomes within the stated time, quality and cost
- Manage the Civica CX project in accordance with the agreed Project Management Framework and maintain project documentation in accordance with the agreed Project Management Office standards.
- Work with the Housing IT Team as well as business teams to identify and translate, departmental and corporate business requirements into effective and sustainable IT solutions, which facilitate the delivery of business benefits and value for money to the organisation.
- Ensure the Civica CX project has an identified business need, and high-level purpose and objectives have been set. Obtain and ensure commitment of key people and identify hierarchies of responsibility and agreed roles in place for decision making at strategic and operational levels.
- Negotiate and agree desired outcomes and key deliverables with Information & Systems Manager. Manage the Civica CX project to ensure key deliverables are met. Identify and manage changes in project scope, timescale, budget, etc, referring major changes to Project Sponsor.
- Identify all potential risks and produce a risk assessment guide and risk management plan for the Civica CX project, following the agreed Risk Management guidelines
- Develop and implement a communication plan for the Civica CX project and ensure regular relevant and timely communication takes place with all stake holders, including corporate projects and programmes.
- Identify and agree project milestones with the Information & Systems Manager, produce and maintain up to date project plans, and report on project progress. Identify resource shortfalls, project delays, etc. Lead project review meetings, provide feedback to stakeholders and devise and present options and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage the contribution of third parties such as Consultants and suppliers working on the Civica CX projects and convene when appropriate meetings to resolve issues with them.
- Lead on or oversee the development of new local policies and procedures in respect of departmental Civica CX project, and draft, maintain and implement revisions to local project management procedures.
- Lead on the development of the UAT plan, scripts and on-going training and guidance to the business.
- To become fully conversant with and undertake all work in accordance with the City of London Corporation’s Standing Orders and Financial Regulations
This is working Full time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services