Senior Audit Officer needed in Bedford £17.67ph PAYE - Reference:5170190
The post is 2 days a week.
It will be a combination of Office & Home working.
To conduct in depth and complex internal audit assignments in accordance with the pre-determined internal audit plan.
- To comply fully with the Internal Audit Standards (PSIAS)
- To complete audit assignments in a timely and professional manner, with minimum supervision.
- To conduct in depth audits of the financial systems, procedures and other systems relating to the control of assets, income and expenditure.
- To report the results of and relevant recommendations arising from audit assignments to the Director and/or Chief Officer of Service responsible.
- To undertake the investigation of suspected fraud and irregularity, prepare and analyse findings, and recommend an appropriate course of action.
- To provide guidance to Officers on the adequacy of controls, financial procedure rules and contract procedure rules.
- To provide advice on the adequacy of controls in respect of new initiatives and new or changing systems.
This is working Part time hours on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Contract, Part Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services