Profectus are yet again very pleased to present a truly unique offer with our Career-Tech start-up client on an exclusive basis. They are looking to hire an expereinced Technical Lead as their first hire to take ownership of all technology decisions and have a clean slate to decide what the best tools for the job are. This will be a very hands-on role where you’ll be responsible for creating a road-map that reflects their longer-term goals and the needs of their users. The projects will challenge you: they involve complex API integrations, Machine Learning-fuelled analytics and sophisticated data visualisations.
This position would ideally suit someone who has previous expereince in working in early stage start-ups in a similar position.
- Experienced in building a team and setting the company culture
- Solid architectural skills and direct experience building a secure and flexible infrastructure
- Recent hands-on programming experience, delivering frequent releases in a product-oriented environment
- A deep understanding of the web stack, cloud providers, high-scale web-infra and ideally a good working knowledge of mobile development concepts and constraints
- Experience translating business and user requirements into a technical roadmap leading to product-market-fit and growth
- Product management knowledge
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do, hands-on attitude
For further information about this excellent opportunity, please get in touch on the details listed or simply hit apply if you are a UK based candidate with full working rights.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Equity and Others
- Industry Sector IT & Internet