Job Title: Process Engineer
£30-35k per annum
Location: Ryde, Isle of White
We are looking for a Process Engineer to develop, configure and optimise manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for implementing new processed and getting them fully embedded within the production flow.
Generous company benefits package available.
As a Process Engineer your duties will include:
- to implement new processes within production, focusing on the implementation of new equipment and training staff in its use
- as part of the production team assist with daily production build and associated build targets.
- to ensure all production processes are introduced, used and maintained in controlled, documented manner, and are compliant with Quality, Environmental and H&S requirements of the business.
- to produce manufacturing process instructions for products.
- to use time study and layout methods to drive optimisation of processes.
- to work with D.O. and engineering during product design to improve product manufacturability relating to specific production processes.
- to specify additional manufacturing aids such as jigs, fixtures, solder screens etc.
- to pro-actively search for ways to improve existing manufacturing methods to improve quality and output whilst reducing cost.
The successful Process Engineer will have the below experience:
- a good understanding of current manufacturing techniques
- minimum of 7 years working in a production/process engineering environment within the electronics industry
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Ideally you will have a Mechanical or Electronic Engineering degree
If you are interested in this role please click apply or contact Lucy at Orion Reading today.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Electronics