The role will pay up to £21.65PAYE + Holiday Pay, or £27.71p/h Umbrella.
When the goal is to ensure that each and every vehicle delivers pure driving pleasure as standard, quality control is paramount. That's why our quality standards are only ever as good as the sum of the personal standards of everyone who tests them. It's why we value the passion and commitment of our quality experts so highly - and why their attention to the details ensures the quality of every single part of our vehicles.
As a QSB (Quality) Engineer you will be responsible for the accountability of the quality of parts and addressing any issues within your area.
You will engage with QMT's (Supplier Quality Engineers) and supplier representatives at all levels to steer the problem resolution process with suppliers and challenge proposed solutions using product knowledge and awareness of quality tools. By following defined processes to raise the Initial Complaint Report and 8D request appropriately, you ensure the responsibilities of client are met as well as progressing the Supplier 8D landscape to closure in a timely manner ensuring the quality of the content is satisfactory.
- Ability to make and enforce decisions.
- Ability to apply Quality problem solving tools, efficiently.
- Good communication skills - written and orally at all operational levels
- Good knowledge of SAP, B2B, qCAT, PQM, 8D. Ability to make and enforce decisions.
- General IT skills SAP, B2B, qCAT, PQM, 8D.
- Engineering Apprenticeship or suitable working experience
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other