AREA SALES MANAGER
£40-42K + BONUS + 8% PENSION + 2L CAR (OR ALLOWANCE) + PHONE + LAP TOP + LIFE ASSURNACE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
With over 100 years experience in the manufacture of pumps, valves and associated engineered systems for the Water and Process Engineering market, this global market leader continues to grow. The UK division continues to play a huge part in this success and as a result of recent promotions the business now needs to add an area sales manager to grow the account base in the North of England.
As an Area Sales Manager your role will be:
- Field based.
- Selling into a wide variety of markets to include, water, food, pharmaceutical, power and building services.
- Dealing with OEM’s, contractors, end users and consultants.
- You will inherit an already established account base, which you will need to nurture and grow.
- You will also be responsible for sourcing new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the internal sales engineers and tendering team to complete all quotation accurately and efficiently.
- Working on large tenders.
The ideal Area Sales Manager will have:
- A mechanical engineering qualification.
- Sold a mechanical product into one of the following markets, water, process engineering, chemical, pharmaceutical, food
- A track record in both business development and account management.
The company will provide a comprehensive 2 week induction covering the business, their goals, the product range, use of their SAP system and hydraulics training. New starters will also be sent to the company HQ in Europe to receive further training.
The company is looking to grow and the management are keen to recruit those looking to step into positions of responsibility within 3-5 years. New starters will be groomed for senior roles as the structure continues to evolve.
If you think you are the right person for this market leader, please apply and send your CV via email to [email protected] or website
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website. By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
BONUS + 8% PENSION + 2L CAR (OR ALLOWANCE) + PHONE + LAP TOP + LIFE ASSURNACE + 25 DAYS HOLIDAY
- Industry Sector IT & Internet