We have a new opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join our client, an established and specialist within Air Conditioning and Refrigeration supplying to the commercial sector.
Located in East London the company operate within the M25 working in hospitals and commercial premises such as office blocks, catering, restaurants etc.
They are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join their small team.
Knowledge of the following:
- Chilled water systems
- Commercial refrigeration systems
- VRF Systems
- Multi splits
- Display cabinets
- Split A/C
- Electrical knowledge
- Excellent fault finding skills
- A knowledge of Mycom open drive units with chilled water evaporates and cooling towers would be a distinct advantage.
Company hours are 8am - 5pm however, depending on clients needs an early start and early finish is often possible.
- Basic Salary £42,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Overtime during the course of the year. Standard overtime rate x1.5 – x2 – x3
- Company vehicle with reasonable personal use and fully stocked with reclaim unit vacuum pump oxy/acetylene etc.
- Company uniform
- 20days holiday rising to 25days with service plus bank holidays.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities