**Based on site Monday – Friday**
My Client is an established manufacture seeking an experience multi skilled maintenance engineering to join the team, you will be part of the multi-skilled maintenance team carrying out both reactive maintenance and contributing to the delivery of a planned preventative maintenance.
The main duties for the appointment maintenance engineer will be:
- Analysing and eliminating potential breakdowns and errors of electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment and repairing in the most efficient way possible
- Checking the performance of equipment after repair or corrections (e.g. cycle time, etc).
- Carry out Planned and Preventative Maintenance across the site
- Maintain building services and utilities, including performing minor repairs to facilities, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other general repairs as necessary
- Carrying out commissioning on new plant equipment
- Executing tasks as part of corrective action plans and PPM system and supporting TPM activities
- Undertake electrical installations including PAT testing
- Involvement in Continuous improvement activities alongside other members of the business
Skills and experience needed to be the successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience in fault finding and repairing electrical/mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic production equipment
- Experience in maintaining general workshop equipment and the facility infrastructure
- Strong attention to detail, good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise with changing situations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to drive tasks to completion
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
To find out more APPLY NOW!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing