KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: IAG Officer
Salary: up to £22,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Working with a caseload of unemployed clients, to provide information, advice and guidance on employment, training and education opportunities - supporting clients to make an informed decision about their future options.
- Using a various assessment and diagnostic methods to determine support needed.
- Carry out interviews with clients on your caseload
- Provide advice either by phone, face to face or online.
- Create and deliver training sessions to develop clients employability skills.
- Organise and attend careers events and carry out outreach work
- Secure and maintain contracts / relationships with IAG services, such as the National Careers Service.
- Keep abreast of local employment opportunities across a range of employment sectors.
- Support and refer clients where necessary to relevant support bodies, agencies or education providers - maintaining own knowledge of these areas in order to signpost appropriately.
- Identify any barriers to learning and employment and provide support and direction for clients to overcome these barriers and achieve their goals.
- Completing company documentation ensuring that all documents meet compliance standards.
- Must hold a strong, working knowledge of the W2W sector.
- Experience of providing IAG to clients based on their education and employment prospects.
- Ideally hold own IAG Level 3 qualification.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain a rapport with clients from a range of backgrounds.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Experience of working towards and achieving targets.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education