We are looking for a Field Dental Nurse to support dentists within a modern Dental Practice in the Keighley area.
We can offer you:
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Working hours: 9 am – 6 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Brilliant Rate of Pay £12 per hour
- Ongoing Development and Career Opportunities
- Reimbursed business mileage and a £200 car allowance
- Work phone provided
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Fantastic Benefits
Field Dental Nurse responsibilities:
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
All we require from you:
- GDC Registeration
- Have a driving license and access to your own transport
- Willingness to travel
- Enojy working in different practices with a range of specialist and practitioners
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- SOE/R4 experience would be preferrable
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing