An Infrastructure Monitoring Engineer joining a global consultancy and based in client site in Fareham. The role is fully remote while in COVID restrictions, though this is subject to change when restrictions ease.
- Experience of large, diverse IT infrastructures and/or network from operational or support roles
- IT Service Management background, ideally ITIL, with strong comprehension of Configuration Management
- Monitoring tools experience such as Opsview, Nagios, Splunk and HP Oneview
- Network Monitoring tools such as Solarwinds and CA Spectrum
- Understanding and configuring SNMP / MIB's
- Working with and understanding Event Management data
- Microsoft Windows client/server system architectures and administration;
- CCNA level networking
This is a fantastic opportunity that will join a dynamic and agile team on a complex and interesting client site. On offer is excellent progression and development.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other