We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join an award winning and modern dental practice in Taunton area.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full or Part Time Permanent Position
- £11.50 - £12.00 per hour (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5.15pm (no Saturdays at the moment)
- Surgical and implant experience desired but no essential
- Company pays for GDC registration and provides annual CPD
- Immediate Start Available
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- A modern, friendly working environment
- Great employment benefits!
- Fully Private Practice
- High End, High Quality Dentistry
- Making use of the Best Materials in the Industry
- Currently running 2 Surgeries, opening another 2 in June
- Practice provice lots of Implant work, Specialist Dentistry and Oral Surgery
- Full support on site – Practice Manager, Head Nurse
- Close-knit, friendly and Welcoming team
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing