Role: Press Brake Setter Operator
Pay: £13.50 per hour
Hours: Weekend Day Shift, 6am – 4.45pm
Company: The company are leading fabricators of specialist Metalwork who have developed a highly acclaimed reputation for their manufacturing knowledge, they manufacture and produce a range of bespoke items for their customers.
- Setting and operating press brake machinery
- Working with sheet metal creating bespoke products
- Working with materials such as: stainless steel, aluminium, and mild steel
- Working from technical engineering drawings
- Experience of working on flat bed lasers desirable.
- The ideal candidate must have worked on any of the following press brakes before: LVD, Bystronic, Amada, Trumpf or Edward Pearson;
- You must confidently be able to both set and operate the press brake machinery
- You must be able to read and work from engineering drawings.
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Emily on 07922427005 or [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Some Secondary School Coursework