Have you recently completed your AAT studies or due to complete soon and looking for that next step in your Accountancy career?
This is a great opportunity to work for a large and dynamic Leicestershire based firm as an Assistant Accountant. They offer a fantastic package including Bonus and Flexible working and lots of scope for development and progression, if desired.
Full Study support for AAT or ACCA is also offered.
Applicants must have experience of working within an Accountancy practice.
- Preparation of Bookkeeping, VAT returns and Management Accounts.
- Preparation of Limited company accounts and corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Liaising with and training clients, acting as a point of contact for enquiries, and encouraging positive relationships.
- Occasional general office and administration work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- AAT qualification or Qualified by experience.
- At least 2 years Accounting work experience.
- Must have at least 12 months experience in an Accountancy Practice.
- Strong bookkeeping and VAT Return preparation experience.
- Strong bookkeeping software experience, preferably Sage.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, written, verbal and active listening.
- Confidence when dealing with clients.
- Methodical and logical thinking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use initiative to identify problems and provide solutions.
In return, this Organisation offers amazing job prospects, a competitive salary package; working within a dynamic and friendly office environment. Flexible working, free parking on site, additional holidays plus so much more!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Accountancy
Secondary School or equivalent