KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Role: Business Development Manager / Bid Manager
Location: East Sussex – must be flexible with national travel
Salary: up to £50,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Lead, drive and develop the companies’ business development strategy, delivering new business growth across a variety of markets within the companies funded training and commercial offering.
- Identify and secure new contracts for the delivery of training programmes through engaging with colleges, councils and prime contract organisations.
- Promote and grow our clients commercial offering
- Scope, co-ordinate, prepare / submit bids and business growth proposals in line with business growth strategy.
- Ensure business proposals meet all relevant specifications; are in line with the most recent research available and best practice; and are compliant with funding requirements.
- Keep track of all proposals, updating records and status’ where required.
- Complete research activities and share findings with the team on potential business opportunities.
- Make recommendations on all opportunities on viable proposals to progress with tendering.
- Work under own initiative and coordinate day to day activities
- Record bid opportunities to ensure reports on targets, business performance and pipeline can be created.
- Must hold proven experience of building relationships and devising business development strategy.
- Excellent negotiation skills at all levels in business with a pro-active approach to business engagement
- Good level of experience in research processes
- Ability to work set targets
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Competent IT user
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent