KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employer Engagement / Recruitment Manager
Location: East Midlands - must be flexible with travel to surrounding areas and occasionally London
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000 + benefits
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Identify and engage with local employers via cold calling, meetings, networking and events to promote our client’s services, and gain employment opportunities for unemployed individuals.
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to explore their recruitment needs and support the creation of a solution designed to guide unemployed individuals on programme back into work.
- Working together to ensure availability of suitable individuals for the the employer vacancies generated.
- Secure new/repeat business, manage and develop existing accounts and promote our client as the Provider of choice.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of employment opportunities through self-generated leads, and account management
- Work closely with and develop relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring our client's business is maximised at all times.
- Work with management to meet your target and growth plan for the area.
- Maintain awareness of the local labour market and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date within the team
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Ensure quality of service and best practice is maintained at all times
- Experience of working within a Business to Business or Recruitment role previously – ideally within the Welfare to Work sector but not essential.
- Experience of working within a target driven environment.
- Must have account management experience.
- Excellent communication skills – presentation, IT, written and verbal.
- Exceptional sales, marketing and networking skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Hold GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Driving licence and own vehicle with ability to be flexible with travel
KM will contact you within 4 days if we feel your experience matches the criteria for this vacancy, or any other roles we have. If you have not been contacted within 4 days, then your application is unfortunately unsuccessful. KM receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to, we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Secondary School or equivalent