Architect Assistant required to join a multi disciplinary consultancy in Oxford.
Our client is an award winning company with a number of offices located in the UK.
They have an exciting new role for an Architect Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely within a team of experienced Architects, Technicians and Technologists.
You will be appointed to work alongside a Senior Architect working on a number of interesting projects.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude. You will need to be IT literate & proficient in AutoCAD. Proficiency in ArchiCAD and Sketchup would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Prepare detailed planning drawings for a range of planning applications
- Production of measured building surveys
- Prepare Building Regulations applications
- Prepare working drawings and construction notes for development projects
- Assist with management of construction projects
- Contribute, or otherwise assist, as required by the Project Leader, Senior Architect or Senior Technician
- Evidence of a good design understanding e.g. a good design portfolio
- An understanding of the planning system would be advantageous but not essential
- IT literate & proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in ArchiCAD and Sketchup advantageous but not essential
- Previous design experience advantageous
- Previous exposure to works on site would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Strength in time management, administration and organization
- Able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Ability and confidence in dealing with clients
- Strong characters, confident and good networking skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent salary for the right candidate reflective of your skills, qualifications and experience
- Discretionary Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Payment towards appropriate professional memberships and attendance at relevant CPD events
- Employee Assistance Programme, including a health plan and annual flu jab vouchers
- Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
- 33 days holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays plus your Birthday off
- Additional day’s holiday for every 3 years of service and time off for approved training
- Workplace pension scheme
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction