New Product Development Manager
Based – Peterborough.
Salary – c£50k.
Role – NPD Manager.
Looking for an experienced and innovative NPD Manager who is capable of working alone and communicating cross functionally.
- You will be required to have a Food Science related degree.
- The right candidate will be able to exemplify successful product launches within a chilled category.
- Experience in the expectations of UK retailers is essential to this role. Biggest customers are Tesco, M&S and Sainsburys.
- This is a standalone role, meaning you need to be a seasoned NPD Manager who has experience communicating cross functionally as essentially, you are a point of contact for the site.
- A passion for innovation and a forward-thinking attitude will certainly take you far within this business.
- Reports directly into the site Managing Director.
- You will have responsibility of product launches beginning at concept all the way through to handover with no direct reports.
- Working closely with the customers you will gain an understanding of their expectations and ensure best processes are delivered.
- Successful deliver on concept, creation, and development, working cross functionally.
- Everyone in NPD wants somewhere to invest in innovation – that is exactly what this business are doing.
- Multi-site business with a vast European reach.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on [email protected] quoting reference HM9252
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Manufacturing