Profectus have a brand new opportunity with a market-leading Games Company. We're looking for an ambitious Digital Project Manager with a real passion for gaming and the latest technology. You will be working to bring popular simulator games to launch. Our client is looking for someone with a technical background and experience in leadership.
You will be working for an impressive company that really promotes a positive work culture. Being a dynamic organisation you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects with career progression on offer. The team has a great feel about it and pulls together on each project to ensure they produce the best games. This role is a fully remote opportunity. Our Client has given employees the freedom to decide how they work best. You may work in the office as much as you like or fully remote!
- Have experience and knowledge of all stages of the Software Development Life cycle.
- Project management and development experience when taking products to launch.
- Able to multi-task between various projects efficiently and effectively while under pressure.
- great communication and able to liaise with the internal team and stakeholders.
- Create schedules to complete the business objective.
- Leadership and Management experience in previous roles.
Please apply now if your a Digital Project Manager with a keen interest to work in the gaming industry!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet