A SEN School in Barnet are looking for a SEN Teacher to lead a Primary-aged class with pupils with Special and Additional Needs inclusive of Autism and related needs. You will be delivering differentiated lessons to 10 pupils with the support of 4 Support Staff who you will manage. Opportunities for learning and progression available for those keen to grow.
Ideally you will have some experience in SEN Teaching but we warmly welcome applications from Teachers with lighter SEN experience, NQTs, OTTs or those in the process of gaining QTS.
To make a positive impact here you will:
- Collaborate with Support Staff to deliver inclusive lessons
- Be creative and have an enthusiastic approach to developing SEN pupils
- Must hold QTS and have an up-to-date DBS.
- Access to References
- Thorough induction period
- On-going support and professional development from Headteacher
- Can go permanent (subject to performance)
- Good transport links and Parking available
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link where possible or speaking via phone call. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year