You will be required to articulate benefits in both short and long term programmes of work for the area plan, build and optimise an area plan using risk based decision making within the constraints of a TOTEX environment. This will ensure our client meets their outcomes and regulatory commitments, ensure alignment of the plan with the risk and resilience framework, and develop, optimise, manage, monitor and change the integrated business plan. This will in turn ensure that investment, operational and maintenance activities are aligned with achieving business outcomes at lowest whole life cost.
- Articulating risk based investment requirements for area.
- Ensuring investment options across the Asset Lifecycle Process are aligned to business objectives and also realises the desired outcomes and benefits
- Ensuring the investment options drive optimal cost asset efficiency from the asset base.
- Supporting integrated business plan development, management, optimisation, delivery and monitoring for area.
- Facilitating risk and value workshops.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of 25 years management plans in line with regulatory frameworks (e.g. DWMP, WRMP…)
- Collaborating with the Heads of Delivery/Function, Programme Manager, Project Managers, Area risk managers and Asset Strategy Manager on risks and issues that might affect the workstream & Tranche outcomes and benefits.
- Demonstrable Asset Management experience
- Investment planning experience
- experience of water and wastewater or infrastructure industries.
- Degree in Science, Asset management, Risk management, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Flexible working considered
- Excellent company pension contribution
- Competitive salary
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other