We are supporting a client of ours who work with some of the largest OEM's in the industry to bring in an experienced EDS Design Engineer to support in an increased workload.
The role is expected to last 12 months with extensions possible depending on the workload at the time.
This role is inside IR35 so no LTD payment but PAYE/Umbrella options are available.
- Experience with EDS / Harness design work (Essential)
- Experience with Catia V5 /v6 (Essential)
- Certified to use Electrical Work Bench (Essential)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic discipline (Highly Preferable)
- DFMEA practical experience (Highly Preferable)
- Experience with Team Centre (Highly Preferable)
- Design and package EDS, Wire Harnesses and associated components to required standard
- Design using DFMEA principles
- Ensure accurate translation of design into 2D print
- Deliver a cost & weight efficient design for allocated harness
- Up to £35p/h (Gross Umbrella) / £26.63 (PAYE) depending on experience
- 12 month contract
- ASAP Start
If you feel you are a good match for this role and think it would be of interest to you then please Apply Now
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other