- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Medical and life insurance
- Lunch allowance
- 28,5 vacation days
- Differential rates on the company's products and services
- Career progression
- Pension plan
For one of the biggest international insurance companies in Portugal, we are looking for an International IT Delivery and Projects Manager. This person will be a hands-on IT Project Manager for the international businesses.
- Ensure the operation of the established work plans, coordinating activities to support a project portfolio (define project documentation and performance reports, according to the established governance model).
- Act as the focal point for the company's international IT structures, coordinating with local teams for the operational management and monitoring of the project portfolio, and serve as the in-between to the different areas of FIT regarding the specific needs of management.
- Monitor the implementation of guidelines and/or corporate processes in the respective international IT structures.
- Define the project KPIs in order to monitor progress, deliverables and ensure the necessary updates.
- Alert project teams about milestones at risk of delay/default and escalate the most complex problems to the management team.
- Prepare and share portfolio reports with the management team, being responsible for coordinating information on projects and programs and identifying best practices.
- Define the necessary resources (human, technical, logistical, etc.) and the corresponding distribution of responsibilities for the different activities.
- Manage the execution of projects or strategic initiatives, ensuring compliance with deadlines and quality of deliverables.
- Preferably, university degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or similar
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management / Portfolio Management
- Proficient in Portuguese and English
- Preferably, proficient in Spanish or French
- Availability to travel (post-covid)
- Analytical mind, organized and good communication skills
- Initiative, quality and goals oriented
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other