A Business Analyst job role on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract based from offices near Southampton.
This is additional headcount to the current Business Analyst team and will see you involved in a variety of projects including both IT and Business Change.
You will possess a proven Business Analyst skill-set that encompasses the full scope of the business analysis job role. This will include but not limited to
- Acceptance and evaluation criteria definition
- Elicitation techniques (e.g. Interviews, observation, workshops, surveys/questionnaires, document analysis)
- Non-functional requirements analysis
- Modelling, including organisation modelling and business process modelling (as-is and to-be)
- Scenarios, use cases, & user stories
- Vendor assessment
- Techniques must cover waterfall and agile project methodologies as well as those that support package implementations.
- Experience of working closely with Business and Technology stakeholders to identify and deliver cost effective solutions that meet business needs, and understand how they fit within the wider business operations.
This business has performed exceptionally well during the last 12 months and are now looking to capitalise on this performance with many projects in the pipeline.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other