Our Client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative construction and engineering solutions for clients within a variety of sectors including Retail, Health, Education and Commercial.
We are now looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to work in the Manchester/ Leeds region. The role presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and experienced engineers within the field to join this well-established business with an impressive portfolio of clients.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Delivery of planned and reactive Refrigeration maintenance works on site in compliance with the agreed project specification and within agreed timescales.
- Liaison with the Account Manager at all times striving to ensure that maintenance works are delivered on time and to the agreed specification.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery.
Essential qualifications are as follows:
Previous exposure to operating within a Retail Refrigeration maintenance environment.
- Valid SPA Forecourt licence (desirable but not essential – training will be given)
- NVQ Level 3 (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)
- City & Guilds (2079) F – Gas
- CO2 qualified
In return our client is offering a salary of £40,862 (which includes call out of 1 in 4) + travel time + overtime, + many more company benefits.
Please call Lauren on 07931 961971 for more details or email a copy of your CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities