Job Title: Project Manager/Product Development Support
Leading Global Engineering Safety Products Manufacturer
Our client is a leading global Engineering manufacturer looking to recruit a new Project/Life Cycle Manager into the team due to growth in the business.
Salary of a Project Manager
The salary for this role will be up to £50,000
Job Description of a Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Plan and manage life cycle of existing product portfolio to optimize business.
- Collect, plan and manage Life Cycle Management Work Requests and Projects
- Plan, control and manage Life Cycle Management budget and resources.
- Work with product teams to amend products and extend product life cycle.
Skills & experience of a Project Manager:
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in project management of product development projects.
- Experience in manufacturing such as consumer goods or Automotive.
- Qualified project management certificate would be desirable.
- Strong technical background ideally from a Design or R&D background.
- Strong, driven personality with an autonomous attitude.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work for a secure global business with a strong presence in the market.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing