Our high-profile manufacturing client in South Gloucestershire have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Toolmaker to join a company that will offer you job security, a great working environment, progression and a future.
In this role you will be tasked with ongoing maintenance and the repairing of presses for pre-pain, steel and metal products. You will also make model changes within tooling in line with production requirements and use various equipment including mills, lathes, grinders and wire cutters to produce parts for production press tooling.
3 years + experience as a toolmaker
Experience with the following; milling, turning, grinding, cutting and using overhead cranes
- Repair and maintenance of production presses
- Model changes within tooling in line with production requirements
- Use of mills, lathes, grinders, and wire cutter to produce parts for production press tooling
- Any CNC programming experience would a hugely advantageous
- Make & prepare your own wire blocks etc. & finish grind wired parts to fit
Alternating shifts of 6-2 and 2-10
Monday – Friday
What You Will Get:
£31K-£34K + the option to work overtime paid at an enhanced rate.
Matrix system to enhance your basic by a considerable amount within the first 9/12 months.
Upto 38 days holiday per year
Opportunities to upskill into CNC Machining
Training + Pension
For more information please contact Harry on 07951 950290 or send your CV
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Other