Senior Automation Tester / QA – Mostly remote
Profectus have a brand-new opportunity for a Senior Automation Tester for its Software client in Surrey. The position allows for remote working with the expectation of visiting the office around once a week. You will need access to your own transport due to the office location.
This well-established Software company has a 10 man development team who currently undertake the Testing responsibilities themselves. They are now looking to create a stand-alone Senior Tester position for someone who can build their testing platform from the ground up and take charge of the entire QA function.
The two primary applications relating to this role are traditional thick client applications, written in .NET, that connect to an SQL Server database for storage. Also testing for their cloud
Solution which is currently written in AngularJS. Future development in ReactJS.
Duties & experience required:
- 3 - 4 years commercial experience would be seen as beneficial.
- Responsible for testing ALL my client’s software products.
- Build automation testing frameworks for their software.
- Performance testing.
- You will ensure that the test frameworks are written such that they are robust and maintainable.
- You will be innovative and have the opportunity to use your innovative skill set to make testing better by implementing well thought-out frameworks.
- Liaise with Dev teams as required for assistance.
- Significant automation testing experience
- Cucumber and/or Gherkin experience
- Selenium or Cypress
- API, microservices
- Functional, regression testing integration testing
- Defect management
- Technical documentation
As mentioned above, the offices aren’t commutable easily via public transport so you will need access to your own transport to visit the office when required.
The client is looking to interview week commencing the 14th June so please send me your CV ASAP if interested.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
'A' level/Higher or equivalent