ROLE: Signage Installer
SALARY: £25K-£29K depending on experience + Overtime
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast paced and forward thinking business who focus on Internal and External Signage, Window Graphics, Vehicle Graphics and Fascias based in the Southampton area.
- Attend building sites to install various signage in a timely and efficient manner.
- Installation of Signage externally and internally
- Load and unload company vehicles, ensuring signs are well protected at all times.
- Be able to operate light machinery and high level access equipment in accordance with industry standards.
- Maintain personal tools and Company equipment.
- Check and sign off works on job sheet & complete reports when required.
- Maintain company vehicles as required.
- You will be asked to carry out site surveys and therefore need to be confident with this process.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous sign fitting experience is required within the Signage industry.
- Full UK Driving License.
- CSCS,IPAF, PASMA
- Ability to work at height.
- Well organised & the ability to prioritise under pressure
- To work efficiently and accurately, applying attention to detail
- Clean and presentable
- Hands on and practical
- Problem solving
- Willingness to learn and develop within the role
If you have the relevant experience get in touch with your up to date CV by applying within.
Installer, Sign Fitter, Installation Manager, Install, lead fitter, fitters mate, Sign Maker, Signage, Large Format, Wide Format, Graphics, Signs, Sign, Graphics Fitter, Fitter, POS, Point of sale, Exhibitions, Event, Signage, Sign Maker
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative