Senior Project Manager
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
A bespoke materials handling company based in the Derbyshire area are looking for a Senior Project manager to join their globally established organisation to help drive the projects team. You will be working on capital investment projects with international customers in food, pharma, and chemical manufacturing sectors.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for all areas of the project including liaising with suppliers, conducting risk assessments, working closely with our design engineers and consultants and most importantly delivering exceptional customer communication throughout the project life cycle.
• Ability to work at a strategic level applying skills, knowledge and experience to the future development of products
• Strong commercial awareness
• Ensure personal development and accountability are maintained
• A great ambassador for the company at all levels and understanding of how all pro-cesses impact upon the wider business in terms of time and value manufacturing
• Ability to problem solve and make decisions for the good of the company
if you would like to find out more please apply now.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities