We are looking for support workers who have experience with learning disabilities to join our agency for our clients in Hemel Hempstead. Competitive pay rates from £9 - £11 per hour
As a support worker you will need the following experience and requirements:
- Working in a variety of settings with young adults who have learning disabilities, including autism
- Being reliable and committed - punctuality is key
- Be flexible - some shifts are for nights and weekends, or early mornings
- Have their own transport or be able to work in Hemel Hempstead using public transport
Benefits of being a support worker working for us:
- Being able to work shifts around your current commitments
- Weekly pay
- Yearly annual update inhouse update training
- Experienced branch and out of hours booking staff
Being a support worker you will be working as part of a team with our clients.
To hear more about this, please give us a call or send us an email.
Temporary, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing
Less than 1 year