Mainstream Primary School
Special Needs Teaching Assistant
COVID-19 Notice - We will not be interviewing candidates face to face, we will instead be interviewing via video link. Vetting procedures will be carried out online.
A forward thinking 1-form entry Primary School located in Haringey are looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant. As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, your role will be to support children with Autism and Learning difficulties. You will be providing one-to-one and group interventions to boost children’s Maths and English skills. Furthermore, you will be collaborating with the Class teacher in differentiating activities. You will be supporting children in Key stage 1 and 2.
- To start immediately
- £80-90 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications.
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will:
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Have good curriculum knowledge.
- Have a passion for SEND.
- Have the ability to support children one-to-one and in groups.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Have good knowledge of Special Needs.
If this sounds like you please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialise in placing Teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year