It Sales Director
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package (base salary + variable + benefits)
- Career progression
As an IT Sales Director for several prestigious banks accounts in Spain , you will be responsible for the full development of this account with full responsibility in developing the range of services and portfolio.
You will have to develop three main areas:
- Customer Management: Planning, Selling and Delivery
- Create and reinforce customer relationships
- Solidify your position as Business Partner to the client
- Assume end-to-end global P&L accountability for your account
- Be responsible for all aspects of the account, from sales to operational excellence in service and project delivery
- Implement the Account Plan, growth strategy and ambition for the client
- Be responsible for client's stakeholder's relationship management
- Portfolio Development
- Contribute to the development of new products through the identification of customer needs
- Co-develop new industry specific solutions with customers GCEX (for global accounts) or Industry Country Leader (for local accounts)
- People Management
- Lead and functionally manage a dedicated core client management team (Sales, Solution Manager, Industry Expert, Delivery Executive, Program Managers)
- University Degree in a suitable area
- More than 10 years of experience leading banking accounts such ING, Abanca, Liberbank, Unicaja, etc (not BBVA, Santander or Caixabank) within a technology consultancy company.
- Experience in selling IT services to the bank industry.
- High level of English, both written and spoken.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other