Field Service Engineer
£29K-£31K (OTE £37k) + Van + OT + Full Product Training
Covering South West of England
- Are you an apprentice trained Mechanical or Electrical Engineer?
- Have you worked on industrial machinery?
- Do you like the idea of working in the field, out and about?
Then apply now, my client can offer a unique opportunity that allows you to develop your technical skills working on specialised kit as a field based service engineer
A market leader in their specialist field, this company design and manufacture electro-mechanical machinery that is installed all over the world. This role focuses on their UK operation and will be covering a regional patch of the midlands but there are opportunities for global commissioning roles longer term for the right candidate.
- The service engineer will be working from home and covering a regional patch that covers the south west of England.
- You will spend your time performing regular service visits to your customers as well as responding to emergency breakdowns of machinery and equipment in the field.
- The equipment is very complex and encompasses electrical and mechanical systems as well as instrumentation and PLC control.
- Full product training including external courses and certification will be provided but you must have the core electrical and mechanical skills in order to be considered.
- If you have serviced an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and have a reasonable level of multi-skilling, we can teach the rest.
- This company have recruited a number of ex-forces engineers into these service roles who have done extremely well so this is certainly something they would look at again.
- Factory maintenance engineers looking for a field role is another successful route or perhaps you are already a field service engineer looking for a new challenge?
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet