Teaching Assistant / TA with Autism experience required for Sunderland school.
Do you have experience of supporting children with Autism?
A school for children with Autism is looking for a Teaching Assistant / TA to support children across KS1 to KS3. This is a full-time position to start immediately and is ongoing.
Previous Autism experience is essential as the needs of the students are complex. You must also hold a CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or higher/equivalent.
The post has the potential permanent for the right Teaching Assistant / TA.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a special needs school
- Previous Autism experience
- A CACHE Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent
- Experience across all key stages
- A friendly and caring personality
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis so there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year