THE ROLE: Parts Advisor
THE PRODUCT: Construction & Plant Equipment / Machinery
THE SALARY PACKAGE: c£25,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (No Weekends!)
A well respected construction & plant machinery dealer are expanding within the UK. Due to this exciting period of growth, a new role for an intenral parts advisor has arisen in the Barnsley area.
THE ROLE OF AN INTERNAL PARTS ADVISOR
You will mainly be working in a "back counter" type role, working closely internally with multiple departments such as the workshop, to ensure that they have all of the new parts required to fulfil their jobs. Working closely with the parts manage, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with workshop requisitions for new parts.
- Dealing with field service requisitions for new parts.
- Dealing with PDI job sheets for new and used machine sales.
- Obtaining and supplying the correct parts from suppliers or from stock to fulfil requisitions.
- Dealing with enquiries from the Sales Department.
- Communicating efficiently with service manager and production manager to ensure procedures are followed correctly and effectively.
- Reporting any parts delivery delays daily to all departments.
- Ordering stock from suppliers to replenish stock levels.
EXPERIENCE IDEALLY REQUIRED FOR A PARTS ADVISOR:
We are ideally looking for someone with a background in parts. Due to the training provided however, you could have worked across any area of the parts marketplace and are welcome to hear from someone who has worked in Commercial Vehicle, Automotive Car, Dealership, Construction or Plant equipment!
THE CONSULTANT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS VACANCY IS: DAVID JOBINFOR FURTHER AFTERMARKET VACANCIES: Please the jobs page on our website and follow us on LinkedIN and Facebook. WE OPERATE A REFERRAL BONUS SCHEME: If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn a referral bonus in gift vouchers of your choice
Please note: we can only offer a referral bonus on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate passes their probation.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Bonus + Benefits
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
Less than 1 year
Some Secondary School Coursework