KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Employment Support Officer / Recruiter
Salary: £21,500 - £24,000 + Benefits
Type: Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity awaits a motivated and engaging individual who is looking to support the wider community and lower unemployment rates.
The Employment Support Officer is responsible for providing work place support to participants (with more complex in-work support requirements) and to their new employer. You will be expected to nurture and grow these employer relationships & create new ones to generate vacancies with SMEs.
- Provide support to newly placed candidates and their employer throughout the initial months of employment, ensuring that the candidate does not fall out of work.
- Support individuals with overcoming barriers at work.
- Liaise with employers to generate new job opportunities for a caseload of unemployed jobseekers.
- Support your candidates and their employers with the creation of work development plans, to assist the candidate with personal growth, developing their abilities to achieve within the workplace and meet the organisation's goals.
- Work closely with employers to source and access in-work training opportunities to develop their staff.
- Provide advice and support to employers relating to improving diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
- Must have experience of supporting unemployed individuals to create work development plans.
- Have experience of supporting employers to access in-work training for their staff.
- Hold a minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- Hold GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification such as Functional Skills English level 2). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
'A' level/Higher or equivalent