We are looking for a meticulous and enthusiastic Qualified Dental Nurse to join a state of the art modern and friendly practice based in Bridlington.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, responsible and a courteous person who strives to improve the health of the patients who are number priority. Above all you should be passionate and motivated about the profession.
We can offer:
- Part Time position available
- A competitive starting salary of £9-£9.50 per hour and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- 23 hours per week
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing development and career opportunities
- Training costs covered
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity
- A modern, friendly working environment
We require from you:
- GDC Registeration
- Preferrably SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Be personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Have strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
If this sounds like the perfect practice for you then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Permanent, Part Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing